A company in the Green Bay area is looking for a kettle room attendant that would be available for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts.
Position: temp to hire
Shifts: All shifts available
Pay: $10.50, there is a $.50 premium each week for perfect attendance
*** All candidates must submit to criminal background check and also drug test.
- Boil down various meat and vegetable ingredients in large kettles
- Clean & Sanitize kettles
- Prep meat products and vegetables for kettle room
Working hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
- One year of experience in manufacturing preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds consistently: will be boxes & 5 gallon buckets of liquid
- Ability to work in a team or individual setting
- Lots of bending, stooping, twisting
Please apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com email your resume to email@example.com, call the office at 920.469.3742 to speak with a recruiter or stop in the office at 821 S Huron Road Suite A, Green Bay, WI 54311
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.