A good standing company in the Luxemburg area is looking to add CNC machinist. You will be working in machine shop environment producing different products each day.
The CNC machinist will be operating their machine, doing some set ups, and off sets.
Position: Direct Hire
Shifts: 2nd Shift Monday - Thursday 3pm - 1am
Pay: $20 - $28
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package consisting of health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, short term disability, and 401(k).
- Verify print revision and correct material for job
- Calculate and verify dimensions, play layout, alignments and clearances
- Layout, measure, mark, and scribe dimensions in metal stock in order
- Set up machine with required tooling
- Proficient use and calibration of micrometers, bore gages, thread gage
- Ensure work area is clean and safe
Working hours: 3 PM - 2 AM
- Technical Degree in machining or equivalent work experience required (3 years)
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints / drawings
- Strong communication
Please apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call the office at 920.469.3742 to speak with a recruiter or stop in the office at 821 S Huron Road Suite A, Green Bay, WI 54311
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.