Randstad is currently looking for individuals who are hard-working and dependable, to fill the following positions: Production & Assembler Associates
The Production Associates MUST have experience working in the manufacturing industry.
The ideal candidate: Warehouse and Manufacturing experience, be reliable and dependable, self-motivated, and have time management skills. This person must have previous work experience in maintenance, carpentry and assembly line in large factory settings. Responsible for building assembling duties including the finishing decor; such as carpeting or veneer.
Working hours: 1st shift
Job locations: Pompano Beach, FL
Pay-rate: $9 - 10/hr
Complete assembly of parts
Maintain work area clean
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
- Prior experience in a manufacturing production setting.
- Able to work with hand tools
- Basic Assembly functions pertaining to cabinets and sub-assemblies.
- Able to work Overtime as needed.
- Able to operate in fast-paced environment
***Candidates with experience in carpentry and working in large assembly lines are encouraged to apply.***
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background check
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.