We are looking for a responsible, energetic, and reliable Delivery Driver out of the Santa Clara area. The routes to be covered is the South Bay to the East Bay and Possibly the Peninsula Area. Our Job Site is in Santa Clara and we also have a few locations around the bay area.
We are looking for motivated individuals who want a permanent job and love to Drive and make sure the job gets done Daily. This job requires hard work and a sense of urgency on a daily basis.
$18.00/hr-22.00/hr. pay rate
Day work - no nights or weekends!
Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life) offered after 30 days of full-time employment
- Drive in a safe and courteous manner to and from client's locations
- Process shipment invoices in an accurate and detailed manner
- Communicate with Distribution Supervisor and Dispatcher on schedule, routing, and trip updates
- Provide friendly and prompt deliveries in a customer-pleasing manner
- Keep log books up to date in compliance with DOT requirements
- Complete Delivery Log with info regarding the length of time at each account
- Inspect vehicle daily for damage or needed repairs and turn in paperwork
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Good Communication Skills (Conversational English)
Delivering packages to local residents and businesses
Driving commercial vehicle (Step Van, Box Truck, , etc...)
Providing superior customer service
1 year VERIFIABLE driving experience, Box truck, Van or Regular work truck
Able to lift up to 50lbs
A valid regular license (Class C)
Clean DMV in the last 2 years
******************Please submit Resume to Manuel.firstname.lastname@example.org ********************************
Manuel Lemus Jr
Direct Hire Recruiter
3375 Scott Blvd, Suite 318
Santa Clara, CA, 95054
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.