Looking for a long-term opportunity A prominent logistics company is looking for experienced forklift drivers to join their team! This is a long term assignment with lots of opportunity to be hired on! Employees have the ability to enroll in offered benefits. Come join our growing team, today!
Pay: $15.00 hourly/Plus weekly pay periods!
-Must be able to operate forklift and powered pallet jacks to move pallets.
-Demonstrate proper forklift loading procedures, including knowledge of weight requirements and safety precautions
-Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
-Must be reliable, attendance is KEY
-Attention to detail
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Operate forklift and powered pallet jacks to move product.
- Accurately pick product using an RF scanner
- Pack product into pre-fabricated containers and prepare for shipment
- Utilize various material handling equipment--including sit down forklift and walkie rider--to load and unload trucks and move product throughout the facility
- Verifying of product to ensure accuracy
- Ensure packaging, routing, and systems work is completed accurately and timely
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
Candidates must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen. Candidates must also have two verifiable professional references.
Please call Dave to set up an appointment at 630-870-3746 or reach out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.