Randstad is currently looking for a Press Operator in a temp-to-hire opportunity with our client in Middlefield, OH
- Reviews product for compliance with engineering and customer specifications
- Perform minor modifications to finished product as required
- Ensure exactness of assembled materials
- Perform process quality checks
- Be capable of standing / sitting for extensive periods of time during shifts (up to 4 hours at a time)
- Effectively and Safely Operate tools and machinery in an extrusion environment
- Complete all internal departmental documentation accurately
-Meet daily quotas for production
Working hours: 12 AM - 8 AM
Ideal candidates MUST have the following:
- 6+ months of manufacturing experience
- Ability to interact professionally with others
- Ability to perform detailed work
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Ability to stand throughout shift
- Conscientious, responsible and able to make decisions based on past experiences.
If you are interested, apply to the posting on www.randstadstaffing.com and follow up by e-mailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-372-7200 for consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.