Looking for an experience Maintenance Technician to work in a non-industrial, remote work from home environment. This role will involve assisting service companies with repairs over the phone for various appliances.
- Provide support in the diagnosis and repair of major appliances through inbound calls, emails and chats.
- Full documentation of service issues including parts replaced, fault and error codes, diagnostic steps taken, etc.
- Maintain accurate and complete departmental records.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings, construction drawings, machine manuals, electrical blueprints / schematics.
- Ensure all equipment adheres to all applicable safety requirements.
- Provide information on repeat concerns to Quality and Engineering teams
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
Knowledge and Skills:
-- 5+ years of maintenance experience, must have STRONG electrical and mechanical knowledge.
-- Appliance repair a PLUS
-- Ability to explain basic and advanced technical concepts over the phone
-- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
-- Proficient with computer usages, Microsoft Office or Google Suite
-- Must be flexible within the hours of 8am-8pm (there will be a set schedule of 8 hours within this time frame)
-- Extensive knowledge of wiring diagrams
**Great company - offers Tuition Reimbursement for future schooling.
** Interested applicants please apply directly to this posting or submit resumes to Danielle.Trice@Randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.