To receive & put away merchandize and later pulling orders for next day's deliveries
* Receiving merchandize from freight carriers or from other branches on the transfers
* Putting away the freight in designated location/bins
* Pulling orders for the following day??s deliveries
* Shipping orders out via common carrier or UPS
* Shipping samples out via UPS
* Checking for best freight rates from designated carriers on orders going out
* Participate in year end inventory
* Follow safety policies regarding use of forklifts and pickers
* Keeping warehouse clean, by sweeping and picking up trash
* Entering bin locations in the system
* Log all incoming freight in a log book
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Fork lift certified and experience in the warehouse.
High school diploma, GED certificate or evidence of similar skills.
Starting pay is $13.50/hour
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.