This position is primarily responsible for operating machine tools such as lathes, punches, brake presses, drill presses, shears, band saws, milling machines, boring machines, and grinders, to bend, notch, punch, and cut metallic and nonmetallic work pieces by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads job order or work instruction for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut, and determine sequence of operations.
- Positions and secures work piece in holding device, machine table, chuck, centers, or fixtures. Set machine to properly form work piece.
- Observes operation of machine and verifies conformance of machined work piece to specifications.
- Stack, and identify parts for remaining processes.
- First part produced inspected 100 percent for each critical operation and in-process inspections as required.
- Works at different stations or departments as production needs require.
- Follow all safety guidelines and wear proper personal protective equipment
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
- Ability to read work instructions.
- Able to work overtime and weekends.
- Basic computer skills.
- Clean Criminal Background
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Reliable transportation
- Manual dexterity
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:????????????????????????????????
--High school education or equivalent.
--Minimum 2 years of work experience
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; Reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and lift up to 50 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
--While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (weather/non-weather)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.