Are you looking for a long term position with opportunity of growth?
Do you see yourself working for a local Oil and Gas company?
Our Client is expanding and is seeking candidates who want to work for a company that values honesty, trust, and commitment to its employees.
If this is you, apply with Placement Pros today.
Location of employment is in Shafter, CA.
Pay starts at 12.00
Possible temp to hire
Must be willing to work 40+ hours.
This position consists of a variety of manual labor function and duties.
* Performing work involving lifting, pushing, pulling, securing loads.
* Assist Forklift Operators with any tasks assigned based on the customers needs
* Regularly check equipment for problems and safety issues on an ongoing basis
* Safely and properly use basic hand tools, lifting, binding equipment, shovels, slings, etc.
* Assist in cleaning and general upkeep of worksites
* Support other crew members and ensure compliance with safety procedures.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Candidate must be willing to safely perform the following :
Lift and carry 50 pounds independently while walking on uneven surfaces.
Bend, stoop, kneel, twist, and crawl throughout the work shift
Mechanically inclined and able to use variety of hand tools
Interested candidates contact Placement Pros 661-832-1900 or email resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.