Are you an ex perienced Machine Operator looking to take the next step in your career Do you have experience in an Manufacturing environment Are you able to work with a team while being self managed We have an opportunity for the right candidate who has a "can do it:" attitude.- This role is very rewarding and is designed to support your aspirations to grow your career path.- Please be able to work all shifts and be flexible when it comes to your given job duties.- If you feel comfortable working in a large production facility and want to be a part of a winning team please If you are interested in growing your career and looking to take the next step please make sure you are able to meet and do the following:
- Must be able to rotate in all areas of our facility/building(s) - production, processing, sanitation - etc.
- Must be able to work in different environments as some of your workday will be completed outside.
- You must be willing to learn all operating tasks defined by the training program
- You will be required to lift 50-100 lbs
- Be able to stand on your feet 8 hours at a time
- Must be able to work all shifts and on the weekends as we are a very large company and must meet our customers demands
Please be able to meet the following expectations in order to be considered for this position:
- You must have a mechanical aptitude and be comfortable with changing over parts using various hand tools
- You must have recent experience operating a forklift
- You must be able to follow diagrams and directions
- You must have experience in a production environment le to accurately measure and adjust
- You must be able to continually meet customer demands
- You must posses a "safety 1st" mindset
- You must be able to always willing to learn new practices and procedures
- You must be able to work various shift schedules
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
.- A minimum of 3 years of forklift experience
- Must have experience operating machines in a safe manner (LOTO, preventative maintenance, preform machine center lining functions, etc)
- Must be able to read assembly instructions and execute the product build
If you are looking for a great opportunity to become part of a great team and take your career to the next level please call Mark O'Dell at 410-252-7476 and apply to this posting by attaching your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.