Busy warehouse in Belcamp is looking to staff for their warehouse plant manager. This candidate would be responsible for all operations related to manufacturing. They will be in charge of all day to day operations for the entire warehouse. This is a direct hire opportunity. The ideal candidate would need to be looking for their next career as they are looking for someone to be with the company for hte long run, at least 20 plus years.
- Managing and overseeing all warehouse employees
- In charge of production and efficiency to ensure a smooth running warehouse facility.
- Handle all new employee training's
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
- Competent with MRP systems (SAP experience a plus)
-10 years experience in manufacturing environment
- 5 years experience in supervisory/management role
--able to effectively communicate and direct all associates
- bachelors degree preferred. degrees in mechanical, electrical, material handling, or engineering would be considered
- must be able to pass a drug screening and background check
- ability to pass a physical including a lift test of 50 pounds
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.