Well established commercial construction company is looking for an experienced Shop Supervisor/Foreman to join their growing team! This company is offering 65-80k per year and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Responsible for the Production department and furthering the company's strategic objective.
- Manage shop work orders, take responsibility for their deliverables and schedule.
- Coordinate with Production Manager & Logistic Manager to achieve maximum shop efficiency.
- Attend weekly operation meetings.
Working hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Project Management\
- 5 Years in leadership role, 3 years minimum for Shop Foreman or team lead.
We are currently applying for this position now. Please apply at www.randstadusa.com with your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.