Do you like being hands on with your work and having a key responsibility in the logistics and transportation field? Do you enjoy driving a forklift and getting your hands on industrial equipment? We are currently hiring a forklift operator for a local Logistics Company in Elk Grove Village; 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM. This team is fast paced, self reliant, and is looking for people that can work independently.
If being a consistent and high performing team member is one of your strengths, you can utilize your skills to take these operations to the next level.
- Load and unload trailors
- Stack and distribute load for safe transport
- Load containers based on destination
- Organize freight and prepare shipping
- Label freight with house labels, and verify information
- Maintain a clean, safe, working environment
- Record all relevant information including: weights, Dims, destination and origin
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of 6 months forklift experience in the last 18 months
- Able to operate a sit down propane forklift, as well as stand up electric
- Ability to change propane tanks required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to work OT or come in early as needed
Interested? Click to easy apply and start the process today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.