Randstad is looking for general labor warehouse workers (assemblers or entry level machine operators) for a company that produces plastic components close to the Mequon area (20-25 minutes from Milwaukee).
This company offers stable work, 40 hours a week plus voluntary overtime. A considerable pay increase, benefits and opportunity for growth after conversion. This company is looking for someone who works well in a team environment as well as independently and has a positive attitude as they would like to train this candidate in multiple areas for long-term growth within the company.
$10.50/hour for 1st shift ($15.75/hr overtime pay) &
$11.50/hour for 2nd ($17.25/hr overtime pay)
A lot of overtime available but not mandatory!
$50 gas card for perfect attendance
- 6 moths of warehouse or factory experience required
- Ability to stand for an entire shift (8-10 hours)
- Ability to keep a fast pace
- Ability to submit a pre-employment drug screening and background check
Working hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
For immediate consideration for this position:
- Email your resume to Galdi.Sandoval@randstadusa.com
- Call Galdi at (414)257-1731 to arrange an interview or
- Stop by our branch located on 3180 N. 124th St. Wauwatosa, WI 53222.
We look forward to seeing you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.