Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a new position and are okay with doing production work? Do you like making extra cash with overtime? If so, we need you for a this company located here in Fresno near WHY 99 and American Ave. Pay is above market averages and extra incentives are given for on time attendance!
This facility is a dehydration plant that receives the dehydrated peels of oranges and produces the final product.
As a forklift/ general labor, you will operate a powered industrial truck for approximately 30 minutes throughout the entire shift. This is a fast paced environment where you will perform tasks associated with shoveling, moving product and palletizing.
Working hours: 4 AM - 4 PM
- Shovel the product into the appropriate packaging container
- Packaging and weighing of finished product.
- Stacking and palletizing the finish boxes onto the pallet
- If required, load and move pallets with the sit down forklift.
- Transfer finished goods to shipping/staging area.
- Must have 6 months of recent experience operating sit down forklift
- To be certified as a forklift operator, must have 6 months of recent forklift experience in the last year and half.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Attention to detail.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.