We are currently hiring for a Forklift Operator to work with a well-established Wholesale Distribution Company in South San Francisco. We are looking for hardworking professionals that enjoy a fast paced environment and like working with their hands. This is a Full Time opportunity that offers amazing growth opportunities.
This organization that specializes in shipping products throughout the US. The position is a Monday through Friday position with the shift ranging between a 3pm - 5pm start time (40 hours)
Your duties would include but are not limited to:
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Communicate between departments and managers to ensure product counts and stock is properly maintained
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Operate equipment such as Pallet Jacks and Forklifts
Working hours: 3 PM - 1 AM
Skills & Qualifications;
- Punctual and Reliable
- Proven warehouse experience, Forklift experience preferred
- Clean Background & ability to pass a drug test
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products (25lbs-50lbs)
Your contributions will be recognized and rewarded once you are hired permanently. Employee benefits include a competitive base salary, health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.
For immediate consideration, please send your resumes to Denise.Mutuc@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.