Large and reputable manufacturing/servicing company in NE Portland is currently seeking Production Operators for permanent positions. These are direct-hire, career opportunities with a growing company that will pay between $15 to $18 per hour depending on experience, and shift.
- Perform quality inspections, light assembly and package parts
- Operate various machines and parts to texturize product to customer specifications
- Ability to handle delicate parts, large or small, without damaging them
- Process parts within the chemical department by dipping machined parts into chemical baths as instructed
- Clean and finish the parts according to known processes as specified by work order
- Perform shipping and receiving responsibilities.
Working hours: 10 PM - 6 AM
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
-Prior experience working in a similar manufacturing setting
-The ability to perform under pressure
-The ability to maintain organization and cleanliness of work area
-The ability to work OT as needed
-Basic computer skills
-A High School diploma or GED equivalent
Company offers a full benefits package including health, life insurance, short and long term disability a 401k and paid time off. If you're interested in this career opportunity please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and/or call our office at (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.