We are currently hiring for a Welder (MIG/TIG) with a growing organization in the Burlingame area. I am seeking a professional that is looking to join our growing organization ASAP! Great work/life balance and there is room to grow within the organization as we are rapidly expanding and look to promote from within.
- Set-up and operate welding equipment (MIG/TIG).
- Experience welding on aluminum, stainless steel, cold rolled steel on tubing and sheet metal.
- Must have knowledge of welding principles, techniques and understanding of how to read weld symbols.
- Set up pre-fitted parts for welding, and use hand tools, clamps, jigs and fixtures.
- May perform layout work and cut metal with a cutting torch.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- High attention to detail
- Able to stand on feet for periods ranging from 7-8 hours a day
- Experience working in a shop environment
- Diligent and punctual
- Able to read and write English
- Ability to read blue-prints and interpret weld symbols
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity to join a well renowned company that offers a great work/life balance and promotes from within, I look forward to speaking with you!
For any questions please contact Phil Nesson at 650-357-1522 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.