Our client, Magneti Marelli, a developer and manufacturer of high-tech components for the automotive industry is in need of qualified assembly line operators. These positions are located in Clarkston, MI and after 90 to 120 days you will be eligible to be hired in permanently.
- Fast pay increases: After 1 month with perfect attendance and then another increase after 2 months perfect attendance.
- Extensive on the job training to set you up for success
- Newly renovated facility, very clean environment
- Positions are on 4 /3 Day schedule, with potential for overtime including weekends
- Weekly Pay
- Multiple shifts available to fit your schedule
- Once converted from Randstad to Magneti Marelli you are eligible for their extensive benefits package the first of the month following your date of hire with them, which includes:
o vision, 401(k)
o vacation and holiday pay
o tuition reimburse
- Ensure the correct and specific assembly operations within the assigned assembly line
- Ensure the correct production requested by the supervisor
- Ensure the quality of the specific activity performed
- Knowledge of the possible defects coming up from the specific activities in order to prevent scrapes on the components and on the final product
- Knowledge and correct usage of the tools required for the production itself
- Basic knowledge of the World Class Manufacturing
- Capacity to recognize scrap components that have to be left out of the assembly activities
- Ensure that the final product respects the quality parameters requested by the client
- Knowledge of the quality tools in order to understand the defects that are not accepted from the client on the single components
- Knowledge of the World Class Manufacturing tools given, such as the Visual Aids, in order to help during the specific activities to be undertaken
Working hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 6 months current, verifiable experience in a manufacturing or assembly environment
- Assembly experience with power tools
- Ability to stand 8 - 10 hour per day
- Repetitive lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as needed
- Must be willing to submit to background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED required
Please apply online at: www.randstadusa.com. There, you will be able to create a job profile and upload your resume. For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.