Randstad USA will be hosting an event for Manufacturing and Logistics positions at South Hill Library in Puyallup, WA May 15th from 10AM-1PM.
The following positions available are:
All shifts available (40 hours a week with overtime available) with work ranging in the Pierce County and Thurston County areas.
Please bring 2 forms of ID that establishes your right to work in the US and 2 working employer references.
- Forklift positions: Safely operate a forklift
- Provide physical labor to move product to storage areas with proper material handling equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area
- Machine set up and machine tending
- Attach on components to automotive equipment
- Check inventory
- Pick orders (with and without rf scanner)
- Palletize shipments
- wrapping loads with shrink wrapper
- Assist in other duties outside operation as needed
- Warehouse knowledge
- Auto mechanical skills
- Read a tape measure down to 1/16th of an inch
- RF Scanner
- Ability to hit production goals each week
- Machine operation (lathe, mills, forklift, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of forklift experience within the last 18 months
- 6 months of warehouse experience, preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (on a continuous basis)
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested in this event please submit a copy of your resume to Kayla.Silvester@randstadusa.com with the subject "Hiring Event" or give us a call at 253/620-5251 to learn more!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.