Corrugated box manufacturer best known for delivering customized, value added packaging solutions to a wide variety of customers is hiring for Machine Operator Helpers to support their team. All candidates must be flexible and work all overtime.
- Cut customer orders
- Process and prioritize jobs throughout the day while planning and organizing the work load
- Continuously check print quality and accuracy of customer orders
- Perform daily equipment maintenance and help solve print issues
- Re-stock supplies, consumables, etc.
- Insure that work area is kept clean and organized as well as follow all safety procedures
- Work with all team members to coordinate work as well as refer to the Tech team and Senior Operators for any questions, issues, or help needed.
- Equipment maintenance procedures
- Minimal equipment troubleshooting procedures
- Perform necessary maintenance to insure print quality and color accuracy
Working hours: 6 AM - 10 PM
Skills & Abilities:
--Able to work with a team and independently. Work with team members to coordinate daily workload as well as individually be able to operate assigned equipment, pay attention to print quality, solve routine issues, and communicate issues to correct people.
--Able to multitask, work in a fast pace environment, as well as switch tasks at a moment's notice.
--Participate in any training's and development programs
Call/Text Stephanie 925.420.4987 with your full name and email to schedule an interview. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.