- Supports cycle count activity, inventory handling, and inventory transactions following established material procedures.
- Participates in continuous improvement and team building activities; maintains productive working relationships with all team members.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of all applicable safety rules and regulations.
- Completes all required paperwork.
- Performs clean up, and tool inventory activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
Cleans parts prior to production use as required.
Identifies wires with use of basic color code sequence.
Participates in first time production runs of new products.
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Performs a range of skilled repetitive mechanical and/or electro-mechanical assembly operations in support of production projects.
Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions.
Prepares and utilizes basic hand tools and machines including but not limited to power screwdriver, ruler, solder iron, clamp machine, heat gun, vise, solder pots, crimpers, pinning machine, and automatic wire stripers.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.