Randstad is looking for a performance Coach for our customer, Samsung Austin Semiconductor. This is a great opportunity to work at a top notch facility. We are located in the North Austin area.
Pay Rate: 15-16 per hour
Shift Hours: 4 day work week! Wed-Fri:12pm-9pm, Sat: 10am-9pm
Act as on-site support for our customer to help improve performance through coaching and reinforcing desirable behaviors.
- Ensures new hires are coached on job requirements and expectations.
- Observes and coaches talent as needed to reinforce safe work behaviors or correct undesirable behaviors.
- Observes all new employees in work area to ensure they are meeting production requirements.
- Observes, monitors, and reports to the supervisor any safety hazards which may cause injury.
- Spend time on the floor recognizing, engaging, and mentoring Randstad talent
Working hours: 12 PM - 9 PM
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Able to perform in a fast pace environment
1 plus years experience in a Lead or Supervisor role
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.