A manufacturing and logistics company is seeking highly motivated and qualified warehouse workers to join their team.
This opportunity is long term, temp to hire.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for, but not limited to, accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, and managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Job Requirements Include:
- 1 or more years basic warehouse, stock, or related experience
- Packaging, shipping, and receiving experience
- Heavy Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read and understand English
- Good attendance and reliability
- Initiative and motivation, able to work at a fast, consistent pace
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Follow directions and ask questions when unsure of something
Please apply directly to this job posting and feel free to contact me at email@example.com or call 510-268-0023.
General Duties Include:
- Receive products, and pick, pack, wrap, label, and ship products.
- Operate hand truck, dolly, or pallet jack when lifting heavy or awkward material
- Maintain the cleanliness, organization, and safety of the warehouse
- Move pallets from one area to another
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain clear and open communication with management
- Inventory control, well organized and attention to details
- Creating shipping documents for packages (UPS/FedEx)
- Responsible for accuracy of incoming and outgoing orders
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
-Ability to follow instructions and direction
-Ability to work at high pace
-Ability to stand, walk, bend, turn, squat, reach for 8 - 10 hours per day
-Ability to lift up to 50lbs
-Ability to operate simple hands tools
-Ability to work in extreme temperatures (Winten-cold and Summer-hot)
Educations and Experience:
-Minimum basic readings and math skills
-H.S. Diploma or equivalent preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.