Inventory - Warehouse
Reporting directly to the Inbound/Inventory Control Supervisor, the Inventory Control Warehouse Associate's primarily responsible for the physical counts of product inventories at their location.
The schedule is Monday - Friday with varying start times from 7 am to 9 am until 4 pm to 6 pm. Overtime is required. The pay rate for this position ranges from $13 to $15 an hour based on experience.
Please contact Erin O'Connor @ 770-339-7000 and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive and count stock items and put away products in racks.
- Perform stock checks of requested materials for the sales department.
- Maintain inventory documentation and ensure records reflect accurate information.
- Advise management of inventory shortages or discrepancies.
- Adhere to the inventory control department procedures.
- Pick and pack materials as needed.
- Operate forklift to move materials from one location to another.
- Maintain a safe working environment by following company safety policies.
- Complete additional miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Working hours: 7 AM - 6 PM
- Materials - Knowledge of types of products stored in warehouse and locations in racks.
- Mathematics - Knowledge of basic arithmetic and its application.
- Packing - Knowledge of efficient packing strategies and weight limitations.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to supervisors and taking time to understand instructions.
- Reading Comprehension - Ability to comprehend and process written orders.
- Oral Expression - Ability to effectively communication information to others.
- Attentiveness - Giving assignments full attention in order to ensure accuracy of work.
- Forklift - operated forklift within the last 18 months for 6 months or longer
- Teamwork - Ability to effectively work with others towards a common end goal.
- Environment - Ability to sustain levels of productivity during inclement weather.
If you are looking to work for a growing company with a great work environment please contact Erin O'Connor @ 770-339-7000 and email your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.