Randstad is currently looking for dedicated, hard working individuals for CNC and Manual Lathe Machinist openings in the Youngstown and Warren, OH area. These companies are highly sought after companies to work for, offering competitive wages, benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to set up and run conventional Lathes
- VTL and manual mill experience is a plus
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- CNC experience a must
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and individually
- Must be willing to work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day
- Must be able to follow instruction and direction
Shift and Pay Rate:
- This is a first shift opportunity, Mon. through Fri.
- Pay rate is $16 to $22/hour based on experience
- Direct Hire opportunity
- Benefits including vacation and 401K
If you feel you have any or all of the skills and qualifications for this position, please apply to the posting with an attached resume and call Jim McHale @ 330-372-7200 to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.