1. Pull aircraft tires and other product orders as they are received.
2. Pull orders for "ship today" on a daily basis.
3. Receive all product from freight carriers.
4. Palletize and ensure tires and product on put in correct bin location.
5. Inspect all orders pulled by other shippers for accuracy.
6. Maintain a cores receiving log.
7. Maintain a log sheet of shipping/receiving errors.
8. Insure all orders are shipped correctly and timely.
9. Report all errors and accidents to management.
10. Attend all required safety meetings.
11. Maintain a daily regimented cleaning schedule.
12. Recommend improvements in operations.
13. Log and maintain a separate warranty location.
14. Other duties as assigned by management.
Insure tires and product are available for accurate shipment
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
Maintain log sheet
Maintain daily regimented cleaning schedule
If you have previous warehouse experience working in the Aerospace Industry and are looking for a new opportunity, then apply today and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-918-4600
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.