Randstad is seeking an experience Clean Room Assembler for a client in the Clearwater area! We are looking to fill this position very quickly.
- Follow blueprints to position parts accordingly
- Dexterous and good with hand tools
- Follow written Assembly procedures
-Fill out all paperwork to document assembly processes and steps performed
- Measure, mark, and scribe dimensions and reference points on material or work piece
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions and adjust accordingly
- Verifies finished work based on specifications
- Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly
- Collect components for assembly
- Clean components and assemblies
- Package sub-assemblies and heat seal.
Working hours: 11 PM - 7 AM
- Basic math skills
- Measuring skills down to the 16th
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Standing, kneeling, sitting, and walking
- Lifting up to 20 pounds
- Ability to follow all safety rules
Past experience in medical Assembly is a HUGE plus!
For immediate consideration please send your resume directly to Tori.Liberte@Randstadusa.com or call 727/521-5660.
I will also be accepting applicants in person 5/23/2018 at 2:00 PM in my office
Address: 9800 4th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33720, Room 109.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.