MUST BE OPEN TO 3RD SHIFT
Successfully manage 30+ associates
** FABRICATION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND MUST BE DISPLAYED ON RESUME**
- Learn and understand:
o The complexities involved with running many different products at the same time.
o How to implement a production schedule that is running many different products at one
o Two product identifications systems - one for the individual machines on the
production floor and the other system using software for electronic monitoring.
- Maintain production and quality requirements for manufacturing processes.
- Handle associate disciplinary proceedings.
Working hours: 3 PM - 12 AM
High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with 3 or more years in a supervisory role
- Background in process engineering and/or strong technical skills a plus
- Combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.