Randstad is seeking motivated candidates to join our client in Omaha, NE! If you are a people-oriented person that would like to work in a collaborative, growing environment with one of the best employers in the Omaha area, we would love to hear from you! Through this position you will have the opportunity to build your shipping/receiving as well as customer service skills.
In this role you will be responsible for handling a variety of responsibilities such as:
- Managing and directing inbound calls
- Assisting customers with inquiries/products while providing excellent customer service
- Pulling orders and parts for customers
- Problem solving for any customer issues
- Packaging, labeling and coordinating shipments
- Receiving shipments from vendors and counting inventory
- Stocking and staging
Skills and experience we're looking for could include:
- Previous customer service experience (retail, call center, etc.)
- Effective oral and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with data entry
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Basic Computer SKills
- Customer Service
- Basic Math
Must be able to pass a background and drug screen.
Must have positive professional references
Must be customer oriented
Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.