Shift time: Monday-Friday 12:00 pm- 8:00 pm (Must be flexible to work OT when needed.)
Pay rate: $16.50-$17.50
Company Profile: Offering Contract Manufacturing Services for precision metal components and sub-assemblies to the medical device industry, from quick-turn prototypes to full-volume production.
The assembler position performs a variety of processes including micro-blasting, bending/forming,cleaning, prepping parts for the laser welding, assembly, quality inspection and packaging to support production operations of medical device components and assemblies of varying complexity, while minimizing scrap.
* Adhere to production schedules which are consistent with goals and objectives.
* Works from a work instruction, and production/assembly instructions.
* Perform and document specified in-process quality control checks on components and /or assemblies.
* Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and equipment.
* When required work in a clean room environment and perform tasks in accordance to procedures/instructions.
* Other duties and needed.
Working hours: 12 PM - 8 PM
* Ability to work independedntly
* Good judgement and team player
*initiative and problem-solving abilites
*Flexible, adaptable and able to work in a fast paced environment
* Ideally a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience, preferably including two areas: directly related medical device manufacturing, machining and quality control.
* Knowledge of and ability to operate SMALL precision measurement tools ( such as CALIPER, MICROMETER, MICROSCOPE) and standard inspection equipment
* Ability to read and follow instructions.
Once converted to permanent:
Benefits (Medical, dental, vision)
For medical they only charge the employee 15% and then only 30% for dependents and have PPO and HMO options.
7 paid holidays
PTO is 2 weeks for the first year, 3 weeks for the 2nd year and 4 weeks for the 5th year and on.
401k matching at 5% with immediate vesting, Quarterly bonus program, The company is open to paying relocation cost.
If this looks like an opportunity for you, please apply to this posting! Please also forward your resume to "email@example.com" and call Jackie at 510-268-0023 once it's sent.
Thanks for choosing Randstad, we look forward to meeting you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.