Quality Control Inspector
Randstad is currently seeking quality control inspectors for a great job opportunity in the city of Montebello! If you are interested please call Randstad COI for more information.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Maintain housekeeping and a safe working environment
- Perform dimensional and visual inspections of incoming components and materials
- Perform first/last piece inspection of manufactured parts and assemblies
- Perform in-process auditing of ongoing production, inspection of Secondary operations and Final inspection prior to shipment
- Review BOM, job orders & inspections plans/diagrams for overall compliance of customer requirements
- Perform basic pre-control statistical charting when applicable and trend analysis on inspection findings
- Generate pareto analysis/diagrams of QC defects on a weekly basis
- Generate inspection reports and maintains operator error scorecards
- Conducts sample chair inspections, HOT order inspections and NSPA inspections
- Reviews job orders and travelers to make sure the finished product meets specifications
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
--Prior experience in quality control and aerospace manufacturing
--Close visual acuity is necessary and pertinent in performing various job functions
--Possess excellent math and reading skills and proficiency in computer operations (specifically Microsoft Excel and Word)
--Ability to read drawings and able to use basic hand measuring tools (calipers, micrometer, thread gauges, etc.)
--Possess excellent work ethic and sense of urgency to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
If you are a hands on, creative thinker who enjoys problem solving and working with others this may be the perfect job for you! Apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.