Manufacturing facility in Peachtree City is hiring with opportunity for growth and advancement!
Job Duties include:
- Shakes out and/or deburrs sheet metal parts.
- Rivets, spot welds, or solders pieces together to fabricate material.
- Fabricates electrical parts, components and/or systems from raw materials.
- Maintains a safe work environment and identifies/reports potential hazards to management.
- Fabricates materials and parts while maintaining quality standards to avoid defects and rework.
- Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts.
- Interprets existing blueprints and programs machinery.
- Performs preventive maintenance as required on machinery/equipment.
- Operates all relevant machinery, tools, and equipment.
- Fabricates finished parts and complex assemblies to specifications.
- Performs complex repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment.
- Offsets and/or avoids problems caused from welding including material distortion and warping.
- Provides assistance to lower level operators.
Working hours: 5 AM - 3 PM
Two years of sheet metal/fabrication experience is preferred. Ability to operate a variety of machine tools. Must be dependable and work well in a team environment. Solid verbal communication and listening skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.