Position: Card Production Workers-operate card production machines ***MUST ATTACH RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION***
Location: Northeast San Antonio
Days/Hours: 1st shift is Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm
Rate of pay: $14ph
Duration: 6 month contract assignment, with a strong potential to extend based on performance
Responsible for production of cards, sorting of cards & operation of equipment.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates production machines, inserters, printers, bursters, metering machines and general office equipment.
- Performs high speed, high volume production tasks such as embossing, inserting and sorting to process card materials.
- Sets up equipment, loads materials, clears jams and other simple malfunctions and unloads product from equipment.
- Maintains productivity on all systems and delivers a quality product while meeting all production deadlines.
- Identifies and resolves clearly defined problems.
- Completes and maintains Operator reports and logs.
- Reconciles incoming and completed work.
- Communicates all issues, concerns or questions to the Production Department Management Team.
- Work is generally repetitive and subject to inspection.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience is not required but preferred; GREAT WORK TENURE REQUIRED! No job hopping; any gaps in employment will need to be explained. MUST ATTACH RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION.
Working hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to remain flexible to change in duties, workflow and priorities.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and extreme accuracy required.
- Pass thorough criminal background check and drug screen
- Must provide two references from previous supervisors that we may contact directly
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please apply directly to this posting. All applications are reviewed on-line only.
All applications MUST INCLUDE an attached resume in MS word format. Submitting your resume is not a guarantee that Randstad will contact you. We contact candidates with the skill set and work experience for specific positions.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.