Mail Machine Operators Overnight
Are you a skilled machine operator ready for a new challenge? Do you like making
extra money working overtime? A new state of the art manufacturing facility is looking
for machinists to join the team. You will set up, adjust and monitor machines
according to provided specifications. Your keen attention to detail will help you identify
problems, troubleshoot and conduct preventive maintenance to keep machines
running efficiently and producing products that meet the highest quality standards.
You will be on your feet throughout your shift and will need to move swiftly to
complete tasks in a timely manner, while always maintaining a focus on safety.
- Competitive pay rates- Machine Operators (PM Shift $14 hour 10 PM- 6 AM extended hours and holidays when necessary ) + bonus
- Over-Time hours almost every Month-End Run. OT paid at $21.00 an hour
- Great clean working conditions, unlike any other production company in the area
- All assignments are long-term
- Prepare and be responsible of all paper work, which includes daily production sheet, meter head postage logs, and move logs.
- Ensure that all work is processed in priority order presort, full rate, smart mail, back orders.
- Identify work that qualifies smart mail, full rate, presorted.
- Communicate any problems with postage, wrong books, wrong supplements day, and wrong weight.
- Set up inserter per job, includes setting double detection, missing detection and always check readers to be sure they are reading properly.
- At end of shift make sure machine is clean and all surplus is returned to the warehouse. Deliver all postage logs to Quality Control designated area and all other paper work to supervisor.
Hours: 10 PM - 6 AM ------------ ALL OPERATORS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 8AM-8PM or 8PM-8AM THE FIRST WEEK OF EVERY MONTH AND WHEN VOLUME PICKS UP.
Working hours: 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
--H.S. Degree or equivalent
--Technical or mechanical skills
--P.C. skills- helpful in day to day processing
--Attention to detail
--Written and verbal communication skills
--Comfort around higher management
--Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
-- Must be able to stand for prolong periods of time.
Requirements: Must be flexible to work various shifts which includes overtime, weekends, and some holidays
Walk -Ins Welcome Monday - Thursday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Friday 9:30 am to 2:00 pm (business casual attire please)
Applications without resumes will not be considered
Short Term Disability Plan
If you're interested in the opportunity and you feel you meet the requirements please contact me Vaughn Johnson at 201-272-5064 or via email at email@example.com to set up an interview
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.