Are you a leader that leads by example? Do you enjoy learning new procedures? Do you take pride in your team's work?
Then, I have the job for you!
Upon an offer benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision, 401k
- 40 hrs of vacation after 1st year, another 40 hrs of vacation after 2nd year etc
- Bonus based on % of quarterly salary.
- Sick time.
- Team orientated company.
- Supervise and train personnel to receive and put away inventory per documented procedures.
- Supervise the inventory reporting, cycle counting, and reconciliation process.
- Supervise office staff involved with reconciliation reports between WMS and ERP systems.
-Maintain acceptable production and quality levels to ensure the performance metrics are met.
-Manages shipping orders and assigns shipping duties as required to meet customer commitments.
-Develop, implement, and maintain effective outbound shipping processes.
- Able to take on other responsibilities if a team player is absent.
Does not shy away from physically work.
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
- 5 Minimum of five years' experience in warehouse management including direct management of staff
-Bending to lift items from the floor and racks.
-Lifting items up to 70 pounds.
-Ability to operate at heights up to 25 feet.
-Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Team Player.
- Willing to be cross trained into different departments ( shipping, receiving).
- Experienced with Excel, Word, Email, WMS ( JD Edwards, Oracle, People Soft etc)
- Submit to a background and drug screen.
If you are interested, please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 562-594-8111. Also, do not forget to download Randstad Job app today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.