The Forklift Operator is responsible for moving products on and off of trucks in a safe manor. The operator is also responsible for handling other generic warehouse duties, and being a team player.
- Experience on Sit Down AND Stand Up forklifts.
- Experienced lifting heavy items on forklift.
- Order pulling experience: by hand AND with RF Scan Gun.
- Inventory experience: cycle counts; data entry not required but nice to have.
- Loading AND unloading trucks.
- Shipping AND Receiving experience: Nice to have, not required.
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
- Ability to read AND write in English.
- Ability to be on feet for 8-10 hour shifts.
- Ability to cross-train for other departments to help when needed.
- Attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience on Forklift.
- Minimum 1 year in warehouse environment.
- Safety driven attitude.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.