This position will require someone with strong mathematical and measurement skills. The Machine Operator will be measuring physical products and potentially blueprints.
- At least 6 months to a year of Machine Operation Experience.
- Looking for someone with a good work ethic and a desire to learn and cross train.
- Basic Hand tool knowledge.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8-10 hour shifts.
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be reliable.
- Must have strong communication skills to ask questions when needed.
- Must be accurate.
- Must be able to identify any quality issues.
- Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be willing to take Drug Test & Background Check.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MANUFACTURING ATMOSPHERE.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.