Randstad is currently seeking Production Operators for our valued client in NE Portland (near the airport). This is a direct-hire, career opportunity with a growing company that will pay between $16 to $21 per hour depending on experience and shift.
Overview of Positions:
Clean Room Operator:
- Perform quality inspections, light assembly and package parts
- Position is performed in a clean room environment where operator will be required to wear a cleanroom suit
- Operate a blast nozzle and sandblast machine parts to texturize product to customer specifications
- Knowledge of proper blasting pressures as they relate to specifications for any particular parts
- Ability to handle delicate parts, large or small, without damaging them
Chem Room Operator:
- Responsible for processing customer supplied parts within the chemical department by dipping machined parts into chemical baths as instructed
- Clean and finish the parts according to known processes as specified by work order
Working hours: All shifts
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Prior experience working in a similar manufacturing setting
- The ability to perform under pressure
- The ability to maintain organization and cleanliness of work area
- The ability to work OT as needed
- Basic computer skills
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent
Our client offers a full benefits package including health, life insurance, short and long term disability a 401k and paid time off. If you're interested in this career opportunity please reply with your resume and/or call our office at (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.