Quality Assurance / Control
Quality focused individual responsible for leading customer focused groups in complaint resolution, internal quality auditing and training assistance, calibration and measurement studies.
- Responsible for conducting quality audits per ISO 9001 standard.
- Investigating supplier and internal issues.
- Investigating customer complaints, creating a report to show detailed findings, containment and preventative actions.
- Maintaining quality logs such as calibration logs, ncm, dock audit logs.
- Responsible for engaging production on quality concerns and continual training.
Working hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, and schematics.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Not required, but nice to have: Bi-Lingual English/Spanish.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on regular basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to utilize basic hand tools and some power tools.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.