The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the warehouse management functions relating to the planning, storage, control, and distribution of materials, and product to meet company objectives and customer requirements. This involves the responsibility of directing and administering shipping, receiving, and inventory control.
- Plans, organize, coordinate and manage personnel and activities to ensure effective and efficient processing, shipping, storage, and issuance of materials while continuously striving for improvement in all material processes.
- Maintain all inventories, components core and finished goods, to ensure accuracy of inventory reports.
- Supervise physical inventory in warehouse.
- Responsible for the motivation and development of subordinates, their performance, and their personal and professional growth.
- Assures that established policy, rules, regulations, and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for all processes, equipment, employees, and safety.
- Responsible for maintaining a quality work environment including good housekeeping.
- Interfaces with other divisions and operations to ensure timely and accurate receipt and issuance of all material.
- Coordinates the timely, accurate, damage-free shipments of all products.
- Recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Responsible for development and adherence to the policies, and procedures for warehouse systems.
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
- Ability to carry out supervisory responsibilities to include interviewing, hiring, training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using who numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in leadership role.
- Minimum of 5 years in a warehouse environment.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.