Computer Electronic Technician - Senior Level
This Roseville computer repair company is looking for highly skilled Electronic Computer Hardware Techicians. Candidates for this position must have experience with a wide variety of complete techician functions related to the development, test, checkout, alignment, modification and assembly of electronic circuitry.
- Handles "catch boards" to include proper routing, diagnostics and report in the time frame allotted for the procedure.
- Diagnose malfunctioning circuits, components or parts and determines methods or actions necessary to rectify.
- Provides design details where lacking and recommends modifications to engineering design as necessary.
- Ability to read and understand schematics, test parameters, material lists, net lists and IRQ's.
- Rework, thru-hole, surface mount and fine pitch soldering as required.
- Training of TRO's in basic troubleshooting skills.
- Builds and maintains workable bug book.
- May use hand operated tools and light power operated tools in the assembly and disassembly of intermediate to complex mechanical/optical apparatus such as cameras, lasers and microscopes, etc.
- Interpret mechanical assembly and fabrication drawings for use in parts, and diagnosis of root cause for failure.
- Experience with troubleshooting and repairing at?? the component level REQUIRED
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
--Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school a PLUS
--Four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience PREFERRED
--Familiarity with optical properties and the effects of lenses and mirrors on light beams and images
--Experience with interpreting mechanical assembly and fabrication drawings for use in parts, and diagnosis of root cause for failure
--Experience with mechanical assembly and fabrication drawings
--Experience with logic analyzers, multimeters, oscilloscopes and various hand tools required.
--Ability to pass a criminal and drug screening required
--Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.