We are currently hiring for an Assembler with a growing organization in the Burlingame area. I am seeking a professional that is looking to join our growing organization ASAP! Great work/life balance and there is room to grow within the organization as we are rapidly expanding and look to promote from within.
- Assembles, inspects, and packages a variety of products and related components and accessories.
- May assemble some components using mechanical aids such as presses, jigs, etc.
- As required, uses hand or power tools, soldering irons, packaging equipment, etc. to complete assignment.
- In accordance with job directions and dimensional drawings, retrieves components and/or supplies from designated area and sets up work area.
- Moves completed work to assigned location.
- Completes required job control, inventory, and related reports.
- Maintains assigned work area and equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Provides guidance to less experienced assemblers in job setup, proper technique, safe work habits, etc.
- Trains associates and demonstrates proper procedures and practices.
- Employee is responsible for determining if he/she has adequate information and materials to complete task as directed.
- Questions regarding equipment operation, materials, assembly methods, etc. are referred to the Assembly lead.
- As needed for the specific assignment, may have to use hand tools or operate bench mounted power assist tools (e.g. presses, etc.) to complete work assignment.
-May use pallet jacks, rolling storage units, or other materials moving equipment, etc. to move raw materials and finished goods.
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- High attention to detail
- Able to stand on feet for periods ranging from 7-8 hours a day
- Experience working in a shop environment
- Diligent and punctual
- Able to read and write English
- Ability to read blue-prints/schematics
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity to join a well renowned company that offers a great work/life balance and promotes from within, I look forward to speaking with you!
For any questions please contact Phil Nesson at 650-357-1522 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.