Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Are you looking to grow your career with a national organization? Do you like working in a fast paced production environment? 0ur client Wholesome Harvest Baking in Roanoke, Va., is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic experienced in preventative maintenance on engines, motors, penumatic tools, conveyor systems, and various productions machinery such as large scale ovens and freezers. You must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, night shift (6pm-6am), and holidays. Overtime when required is mandatory.
- Practices Food Safety (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Spanish a plus
- Self motivated individual capable of working independently and as a member of a team to resolve issues often under high stress conditions
- Takes initiative and is conscientious
Working hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
- Three plus years experience in an industrial maintenance environment functioning as a maintenance mechanic
- Prefer minimum of (1) year experience in large scale bakery production environment
- Basic computer, math skills and ability to convert S.A.E. to metric equivalent
- Experienced in establishing preventative maintenance and corrective work orders
If you meet these minimum requirements, we would love to speak with you regarding this career opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.