Production Laborer / Forklift
Looking to get into a temp to hire position? Looking to grow with a potential company?? Look no further!!
Local production facility hiring for a full time, production/forklift position!
- Transfer cooked product from the kettle into appropriate packaging containers
- Pull items required for the pouring of batches into the required packaging containers (pails, lids, pallets, pallet covers)
- Lidding (sealing) containers
- Stack filled containers onto a pallet
- Label containers as directed
- Palletizing product
- Comprehend and follow Allergen procedures
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Using sit down forklift as needed, approximately 30% to move product
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language
- Ability to print neat & legible
- Good basic math skills
- Follow Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Standard Sanitary Operating Procedures (SSOPs)
- Work in busy, wet production environment
- Ability to follow supervisor??s directions
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen
Must have 6 months of recent forklift experience in order to get certified
Working swing shift 3pm-12am + overtime.
apply to www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.