Our company is searching for an Inspector who has experience in first article inspections. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of using measuring tools and reading blueprints in a manufacturing environment.
Contract Position - 6 months up to 2 years
Client located off of 820 & N. Beach St in Fort Worth, TX
Medical / Dental / Vision
- Accurately Inspects in-process or final packaged components
- Performs evaluation of returned goods to verify package and assembly integrity
-Works from standard operating procedures and other established specifications and uses site inspection, inspection tools, measuring equipment and inspection procedures including sampling plans to conduct component, assembly, and product inspections.
- Documents test results, statistics and associated non-conformance's as required by inspection documentation
- Ensures all activities are in compliance with Quality System requirements.
- Documents test results, statistics and associated non-conformance's as required by inspection documentation. Prepares necessary reports as required.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
--Experience working with Sampling plans (ex. C=O I AQL)
--Good communication skills, including presentation and understanding of technical information.
--Basic math skills
--Good writing skills.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Basic understanding of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Experience working with Sampling plans (ex. C=O I AQL)
- Experience working with measuring tools such as micrometer, calipers, comparator, height gage, etc.
- Ability to easily read and understand verbal and written instructions, including technical information and all safety information.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.