Are you a skilled machine operator ready for a new challenge? A facility in North Sacramento is looking for machinists to join the team.
You can go straight to work within two weeks upon review of your resume. This team works hard but in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. Safety is always a priority so your first day on the job will include a thorough safety orientation.
Pay starts between $12 - $15.00 per hour based upon your experience and skill level.
As a machine operator you will set up, adjust and monitor machines according to provided specifications. Your keen attention to detail will help you identify problems, troubleshoot and conduct preventive maintenance to keep the machines running efficiently and producing products that meet the highest quality standards.
You will be on your feet for the duration of the shift and will need to move swiftly to complete tasks in a timely manner, while always maintaining a focus on safety.
Working hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
- Machine setup and machine tending
- Inspect and adjust machine to correct for defects in product
- Handle product and raw materials
- Follow directions in a dynamic work environment
- Maintain concentration over a long period of time
- Mechanical ability and a desire and ability to work with your hands
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum of one year experience in manufacturing or warehousing environment
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to learn process and procedures
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.