Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a new warehouse position? Do you like making extra cash working overtime? If so, we need you for a warehouse facility in one of the metro area's manufacturing facilities. Pay is competitively based, receive medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, access to corporate discounts, CA Paid Sick Leave, and weekly pay checks.
The facility fosters a team environment since good communication skills with fellow employees is critical for safe transport of goods throughout the warehouse. On this hard working team, you have a chance to recharge on your daily lunch break in the on-site break room. Bring your lunch or use our vending machines with with a variety of snacks available.
As a forklift operator you will drive a powered industrial truck with hydraulic mechanism to lift and move heavy goods. In a fast paced warehouse, you will perform tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another. You will also inspect lifts before use and participate in training sessions.
We may also need you to fill orders in which you will be measured by the percentage of line items you correctly pick and your efficiency, use a handheld barcode scanner, loading goods onto and off a truck, and light cleaning of the warehouse.
Working hours: 6 AM - 7 PM
- Operating a forklift to maneuver through the warehouse to move products
- Using wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhering to quality standards set forth by the company
- Inspecting and performing maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Maintaining concentration over a long period of time
- Completing and passing forklift requirements as directed by OSHA
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- At least two years of recent forklift experience
- Current certification required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and a sense of balance
- Dexterity, hand-eye coordination with attention to detail and accuracy
- Attention to safety precautions and common sense
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.