Busy Warehouse in Aberdeen looking to add to their midshift team. This associate would be doing many aspects of warehouse work including loading,unloading,cleaning, and sorting/separating inventory.
- Moving material to different areas manually
- Lifting, bending, standing for duration of the shift
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs frequently
- Fast pace production
- Building boxes, labeling, adding products, and building pallets
- Counting inventory and placing it into boxes or shipping containers
- Removing, fixing, and adding parts to products
Working hours: 12 PM - 8 PM
- warehouse background preferred
- able to work in a team environment
-able to adapt to fast change of pace and envrionment
- must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- able to lift up to 50 pounds alone
- able to perform daily operations in a standing/walking position for majority of shift
- able to work overtime as needed
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Please apply to this posting!
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Rachael at 410-273-5300 or email Rachael.Shindel@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.